LinkedIn Workshop Intensive
Leverage your LinkedIn profile to achieve your career goals and have
OPPORTUNITIES COME TO YOU
Even if you have an incomplete profile, zero connections, and forgot your password because it’s been so long since you’ve logged in.
Make LinkedIn work for you and get opportunities you deserve without being pushy, salesy or spending hours reading a bunch of how-to books.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a profile but nothing ever happens with it
- You have less than 100 connections
- You don’t have a current position listed because you don’t know what to write
- More than one profile section is not completely filled out
- Your LinkedIn profile strength is either Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced or Expert (but not All-Star)
- You don’t know how or what to post on LinkedIn
- You think your target audience is not on LinkedIn
This used to be me too, until I made an intentional effort to use LinkedIn and put myself out there. The key for me was realizing that I DO have something of value to offer my connections.
Once I stopped letting negative self-talk keep me quiet, I started optimizing my profile and building my network…
And in the last 12 months, I earned $17,812 in business from showing up regularly on LinkedIn and being authentic—money I would not have made if I had ignored my LinkedIn profile and let it sit idle.
Who is this workshop intensive for?
This LinkedIn intensive workshop is for you if:
- You’re an entrepreneur, service professional or employee who wants to up your game
- You’re looking for your next opportunity and want to maximize your chances of being found
- You prefer an authentic approach to networking without pitching or pushing your services – but still get prospects and opportunities
Successful entrepreneurs and employees know the importance growing their networks and keeping them warm.
Leverage your time and money by using LinkedIn to your advantage – without a paid profile and without running ads.
What they said:
“I worked with Holly to boost the quality and effectiveness of my LinkedIn profile. I found Holly to be extremely knowledgeable and professional and she was quickly able to positively transform my LinkedIn presence. Holly took the time to understand my specific background, brought her expertise and provided clear strategies and tactics to present my profile in a very effective manner. I highly recommend Holly’s services.”Sailesh
“Holly has taken the mystery out of LinkedIn for me. She has professionally and patiently explained the basics and has given me the confidence to maneuver with more expertise and confidence on this platform.”Ann Marie
The LinkedIn Intensive Workshop will guide you through the steps needed to bring your profile to attention-getting life
STEP 1. Keyword research and competitive intelligence (i.e., who are you up against and how do you rank high?)
STEP 2. Writing compelling copy for your Headline, Summary and Experience sections (i.e., use your profile to pique interest without giving it all away)
STEP 3. How to connect and maintain those connections (i.e., how to keep your network warm, receptive and ready to help when you need it)
STEP 4. Add value to your network to keep your name, face and reputation in front of your well-curated audience (i.e., establish yourself as an expert in your field)
STEP 5. Implement. Implement. Implement. (i.e., get it done now with direct access to me and get the plan to keep you going)
All by spending just a few minutes a day, without paying for a profile or running ads, and by following the 30-day ramp-up challenge to get you going in the right direction.
With the LinkedIn Workshop Intensive, you will get:
- A self-audit of your existing LinkedIn profile
- Strategic recommendations to enhance each section of your profile
- The foundation of writing strategic and compelling content for your profile
- A customizable, network-building plan
- Hands-on implementation time with me at your side
What you can expect from the day:
- Starting promptly at 9:30 am and wrapping up at 4:30 pm on Saturday, February 11, 2017
- Access to coffee (yessss) and other refreshments all day
- Deliciously catered lunch around 12:30 pm
- WiFi signal so you can implement as we go
- Comfortable chairs and modern working environment of 555 Richmond Street West in downtown Toronto
- Intimate, small group setting where you can learn from and network with other motivated professionals just like you!
Meet Holly – your intensive workshop facilitator AND your number one fan!
I created this workshop to fill a void I experienced when I was starting out with LinkedIn and developing a name for myself. I wished I had had access to someone who’s been there before me, who knew me and could provide advice and guidance with my situation in mind.
But, I didn’t have someone like me. Instead, I read and read… got confused and read some more. Then, I started getting results: positive attention, increases in connection requests and increases in opportunities offered to me. These opportunities represented a decent impact on my finances too (see above).
“I worked with Holly on rebuilding my LinkedIn profile to refocus my career goals while maintaining my status as an entrepreneur. She is amazing. She helped find the common threads in all of my different pursuits and interests and helped to redesign my LinkedIn profile to optimize them. She found ways to integrate interests that I didn’t even know were important. Plus, she built a plan for me for to continue building my LinkedIn network. It was great working with her and now I feel so much more confident presenting myself to other professionals.”Amy
You can work with me one-on-one for $499
You can work with me in a small group setting and learn from EVERYONE for $349.
The difference is that I won’t be doing the writing for you. You’ll be writing your own profile in your own voice. Authentically and imperfectly, but relatable-y (wait, is that a word?).
“But, can I afford it?”
Putting costs into perspective.
Factor in what you have to gain from participating in an intensive workshop like this. If LinkedIn has been something you’ve been thinking about for a while but you have had not a real starting ground – here it is.
What would a new opportunity mean to you?
Is it a new job?
When many people change jobs, they can expect a 5% to 10% increase in salary. Hey, when I changed jobs, I got a 28% increase.
Is it more clients?
How many packages or products would you have to sell to cover the upfront investment in the workshop? You know how to do the math.
Your LinkedIn profile is an investment in your future.
“Okay, I’m in. Now what?”
Wear sweat pants if you need to. Heck, wear pjs if you’re more comfortable that way because we’re going to be getting down to work for those 7 hours you’re with me. And when you come out on the other side, you’re going to have a kick-ass profile with the networking strategy to make it WORK FOR YOU.
So, shut down the self-doubt and step into your new opportunities…
Registration for the LinkedIn Workshop Intensive is now closed. Email me to get on the wait list.